Tuesday, March 13, 2012

E-mail Creation Service - Multi Accounts for $5 usd

I will create 30 fully functional e-mail accounts for your use for $5.

I will use your name provided for the first part of the email address or I will provide a substitute name if you prefer.

- Tell me the name to use to create the accounts or if you prefer I will provide a name.

- I normally use Yahoo, Rocketmail, Gmail, tell me the domain that you prefer.

If an email address with your name and domain combination is not available, a 3 digit number will be incorporated into the address. (example: jsmith@rocketmail.com will become jsmith828@rocketmail.com)

* Bonus offer * Add an additional 40 accounts for just $5 more! Get a total of 70 fully fuctional email accounts for only $10!

All details of the new email accounts will be sent to you within 24hours, often within just 2 hours. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions at: marketingdata@cyberservices.com

Click The PayPal Button Below:
Fully functional e-mail accounts for your use
==========================================================

I will create 20 fully functional email accounts with professional domain names, examples: Jsmith@accountant.com or Jsmith@tech-center.com, or 1 of many others available for $5.

I will use your name provided for the first part of the email address or I can provide a substitute name if you prefer. You can have 2 of each domain, or 20 of your one favorite domain. Just tell me your preferred quantity.

List of available domains:
@consultant.com
@accountant.com
@tech-center.com
@engineer.com
@lawyer.com
@journalist.com
@engineer.com
@chef.net
@doctor.com
@alumni.com

- If an email address with your name and domain combination is not available, a 3 digit number will be incorporated into the address.
(example: jsmith@accountant.com will become jsmith828@accountant.com)

* Bonus offer * Add an additional 25 accounts for just $5 more! Get a total of 45 professional email accounts for only $10!

All details of the new email accounts will be sent to you within 24hours, often within just 2 hours. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions at: marketingdata@cyberservices.com

Click The PalPal Button Below:
E-mail accounts with professional domain name

No comments:

Post a Comment